- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
With breathtaking scenery, challenging riding, and plenty of off-bike experiences to enjoy as well, the stage is set for a uniquely rewarding holiday – one you and your legs will remember for a long time to come! Join us for a ride around the Mae Hong Son Loop.
Starting in Chiang Mai, this tour will take you to the tallest and toughest peaks Thailand has to offer on spectacular, winding roads that provide tough-but-rewarding climbs and exciting descents.
Comprised of towering mountains with densely forested slopes, Thailand's northern province of Mae Hong Son is known for its stunning scenery and various ethnic hilltribes who live in remote villages.
Staying in towns such as Pai and Mae Hong Son, your tour eventually comes full circle back to Chiang Mai – but not before riding to the summit of Doi Inthanon, Thailand's highest mountain!
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mae Hong Son Hills tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 85 today.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mae Hong Son Hills tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mae Hong Son Hills tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mae Hong Son Hills tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2