- Active and outdoor
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Hike through the rainforest of the Mae Sa Valley, Chiang Mai
- Glide over the tree canopy on a series of 9 zip line
- Encounter hilltribe villages
- Marvel at the majesty of the jungle from different perspectives
Because this is a local trail, there's a good chance you will encounter people going about their daily tasks. Throughout the hike, come across a variety of flora and fauna, as well as a cabbage farm and another hill tribe village. Your local guide will share their knowledge of the area and explain the customs of village life in Northern Thailand.
At noon, transfer to Eagle Track Zip Line for a buffet lunch of Thai food. Alternatively, go to a picturesque waterfall for a picnic lunch (dependent on a variety of factors) next to the cascades. After lunch, get a safety briefing about the zip line equipment and fitting at the start of your zip line adventure. Soar through the jungle on a series of zip lines, gliding from one tree to another.
Enjoy the adrenaline thrills of nine different zip lines, along with two abseils of 15 and 40 meters. Climb across a bamboo bridge and up a hill tribe ladder. Take the "Kung Fu" walk, and cross "Monkey Bridge." Other attractions include a sky bridge and spiral staircase. Navigate the zig-zag walkway and wooden walkway through the trees to see the jungle from different perspectives.
Then, transfer back to Chiang Mai for a drop off at your hotel at approximately 17:30.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by covered pick-up truck
- English speaking guide and licensed driver
- Drinking water and snacks
- Eagle Track Zipline Silver Package
- Thai Lunch
- Other beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis tour includes a 5-kilometre hike. It is suitable for children that can hike for 2 to 3 hours and are not afraid of heights. Vegetarian and other dietary needs can be catered for. Please advise at time of booking if required. Wear suitable outdoor clothing and hiking boots or runners, and bring a hat, your sunglasses, sunscreen, and insect repellent. This tour is not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.