- Active and outdoor
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike through the valleys, streams and ridges of Northern Thailand
- Encounter local hill tribe people and get a glimpse of their lifestyle
- Learn more about the flora and fauna from your guide
- Stop for a delicious Thai lunch in the jungle or at a local village
Meeting at your hotel in the city and depart Chiang Mai. Travel approximately 1 1/2 hour to the trek starting point. Arrive at the starting point and begin your adventure.
Hike along one of the numerous available routes using local trails that can vary depending on the conditions of the day. The versatility of the itinerary will ensure that you experience some of Thailand's most pristine forest up close. Stop for lunch in the lush jungle or at a village, and enjoy a delicious lunch of homemade Thai food with fresh fruits, and a local freshly brewed coffee.
After lunch, stroll through the village and then continue the trek for one hour to reach another village. Encounter friendly locals and get a glimpse into their everyday lives. Return to the transfer vehicle and drive back to Chiang Mai for an approximate arrival time in the city at 17:00. Drop off at your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in covered pickup truck
- English speaking guide and licensed driver
- Drinking water and snacks
- Thai picnic lunch
- Other beverages
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis trek involves approximately 10 kilometers of hiking and is suitable for participants in good physical condition. Vegetarian and other dietary needs can be catered for. Please advise at time of booking if required. Wear suitable outdoor clothing, comfortable hiking shoes/boots or runners. Bring a day pack, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent. This activity is not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.