Chiang Mai Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
6 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 28 Reviews
- Experience local life in Chiang Mai in the tastiest way: through its food!.
- Wander the city’s vibrant morning markets, including the Warorot and Ton Lamyai markets.
- Enjoy a Thai-style breakfast and lunch and taste local dishes such as Khao Soy and Khao Man-Gai.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 58 5 hours View Tour
|Jun 19||10+ seats left|
|Jun 20||10+ seats left|
- Discover a world of Thai food beyond the obvious (albeit delicious) dishes of Pad Thai and Thai Green curry – from ‘boat noodles’ in Ayutthaya to khao soi in Chiang Mai..
- Whip up northern Thai khantohk specialties with Aoi outside of Chiang Mai, and live Thai life from a local's perspective with a stay in her home.
- Experience the eye-opening and surprising world of Thai food markets, filled with unpredictable tastes and found in unexpected places – floating on a river or set up on a railway track!.
An adventure in flavour, experience the fresh aromas and heavenly spices that make Thai food ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Food tours
- Accommodation Hotel, Sleeper Train, Guest House & Home-stay
- Transport Train & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 90From US$ 1,290 8 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 4 seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore Bangkok’s famous floating markets.
- Visit the famous bridge on the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi.
- Stay in a hill tribe lodge in northern Thailand and learn about Hmong culture.
On this incredible 14-day Thailand Culture and Koh Samui holiday you'll experience the history and ... Read More
- Operator Wayfairer Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Cooking classes, City sightseeing, Local culture, Wildlife, Beaches, National parks, Natural landmarks sightseeing, War sites, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Local boat rides
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Flight
- Age Range 1 to 90 years old
SaveUS$ 217From US$ 3,100 14 days View Tour
- Experience the fascinating culture and crazy nightlife of the buzzing capital of Bangkok as you discover ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food and party the night away on the famous Khao San rd!.
- Enter the magical and relatively unknown rainforests of the stunning Khao Sok National Park.
This is the absolute best of both south and north Thailand in 18 days! You’ll ... Read More
SaveUS$ 115From US$ 1,649 18 days View Tour
|Jul 26||Only 7 seats left|
|Aug 18||Only 8 seats left|
- Learn to cook 3–4 authentic Thai dishes alongside a local host.
- Use ingredients grown in an organic garden.
- Cook in a small group of no more than four people.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 46 4 hours View Tour
|Jun 19||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 20||Only 4 seats left|
Highlights Read More
- Starts Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Ends Chiang Mai, Thailand
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results