- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
From the mountains and jungles of the North to the temple-filled plains of central Thailand, cycling through these regions offers unforgettable scenery and cultural experiences.
Leaving the northern Thai city of Chiang Mai, we ride south along shady roads that lead to the historic city of Lampang. Minor roads through rural Thailand eventually give way to the ruins of the former capital of Siam, Sukhothai. Cycling these ruins offers breathtaking views and informative insights into Thai culture. From there we head to more UNESCO sites Khampeng Phetand the historic Ayutthaya. We then ride to Bang Pa-In and the summer palace before ending our journey in the north part of Bangkok.
The famous Thai smile, quiet back roads and some of the world's best cuisine–these are a few of the many attractive Thai aspects that are featured on this exciting road cycling tour from Chiang Mai to Bangkok.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to Chiang Mai and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycling Chiang Mai to Bangkok tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 115 today.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycling Chiang Mai to Bangkok tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycling Chiang Mai to Bangkok tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycling Chiang Mai to Bangkok tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2