- Get a chance to come face-to-face with real gibbons in the wild
- Explore the wildlife & everything unique to this forest preserve
Listen for the shrieking cicadas and bubbling mountain streams. Up here in the treetops of the quiet Mae Takhrai park is the award winning Chiang Mai zipline canopy adventure.
Flight of the Gibbon uniquely brings you into contact with rare wildlife. Among the towering trees of an old growth forest a family of primates marks their territory in song. They’ve got company. Listen again. Whoooo. A soft cry echoes across the ravine. That’s not a gibbon; it’s an exhilarated tourist trying to hold in the excitement about what surprise nature might present on the next station!
- VIP transportation
- Insurance cover
- 33 platform stations, 3 hanging sky bridges & 2 rappel descents
- 7 km of ziplines, with Asia’s longest single ‘flight’ (800m)
- Authentic Thai meal sourced from the local organic product
- Optional trek up to the beautiful Mae Kampong falls
The maximum weight is 130 kilos (286 lbs), there is no minimum age but the person should be at least 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fit in the harness properly.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.