- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chiang Mai: Take in the views from the hilltop Wat Doi Suthep temple, enjoy an unforgettable encounter with Thai elephants and much more
- Chiang Rai: Enjoy a colourful stroll through the local morning market
- Golden Triangle: See three countries from one spot in Sop Ruak, at the confluence of the Ruak and the Mekong rivers
Explore the north of Thailand and discover its main cultural attractions with this magical four-day tour from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai. This region is overflowing with historical monuments, dreamlike landscapes, gastronomic delights and wonderful wildlife. See the region’s most important temples, come face to face with gentle Asian elephants and visit hill tribe villages..
Day 1: Arrival Chiang Mai
Day 2: Chiang Mai (80 Kms – 3hrs)
Day 3: Chiang Mai – Chiang Rai (260km – 4 Hrs)
Day 4: Chiang Rai – Golden Triangle – Depart Chiang Rai (175km – 3.5 Hrs)
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 1 dinner
- All entrance fees as indicated: Wat Suan Dok, Wat Phra Sing, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chet Yot, Wat Chiang Man and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Wararot and flower markets, and khantoke dinner show in Chiang Mai; elephant care centre; Wat Rong Khun; boat trip around Golden Triangle and lunch at Imperial Golden Triangle Resort in Chiang Rai
- Air-conditioned private transportation, transfers as stated in the programme
- Operated with English/ Italian/ French/ German and Spanish-speaking guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chiang Mai To Chiang Rai, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 March 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chiang Mai To Chiang Rai, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chiang Mai To Chiang Rai, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.