- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Ride on local roads that have little traffic through the spectacular limestone mountains of Chiang Dao and to the scenic village of Mae Salak, straddling the Mae Kok River.
Start cycling from Bua Thong waterfall through the forest on a trail cut by elephants. The next day visit the Chiang Dao caves before riding among soaring limestone cliffs on a mixture of dirt paths cut by local hill tribes.
The third morning we ride from a temple retreat and later follow the Mae Kok river to the town of Mae Salak. The last day we change vehicles to a boat as we hitch a ride on a long-tail boat.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to Chiang Mai and from Chiang Rai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai by Bike tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai by Bike tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 January 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai by Bike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai by Bike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2