- Food tour
- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chiang Mai: The fragrant ‘Rose of the North’ was capital of the Lanna Kingdom founded by Mangrai the Great in the 13th century.
- Cooking Class: Try your hand at cooking the most wellknown meals and desserts of the country.
- Scenic Cruise: Escape the hubbub of the city with a relaxing scenic cruise along the River Ping.
- Khantoke Dinner: Discover more about Northern Thailand’s culture during a lovely khantoke dinner show performance.
Join us on this unforgettable four day City Break. Explore the charming Chiang Mai, surrounded by historic city walls and a moat. Learn the art of Thai cuisine from master cooks and prepare mouth-watering dishes and relax on a scenic cruise along the river Ping
Day 1: Arrive Chiang Mai
Day 2: Half - Day Cooking Class
Day 3: Relaxing In Chiang Mai And Khantoke Dinner
Day 4: Departure Chiang Mai
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 1 dinner
- All entrance fees as indicated; half-day cooking class, scenic cruise along the River Ping, khantoke dinner show performance
- Inbound private airport transfer from Chiang Mai Airport or from inner-city hotels
- Air-conditioned private transportation as stated in the programme
- Outbound private airport transfer to Chiang Mai Airport or to inner-city hotels
- Operated with English speaking guide
- Operated with French/German/Italian/Spanish-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- Meet & Greet
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Pick-up / drop off from outer Chiang Mai hotels on day 1 and 4
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chiang Mai On A Plate, City Break - Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 September 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chiang Mai On A Plate, City Break - Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chiang Mai On A Plate, City Break - Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.