- Bicycle tour
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Chiang Mai is without a doubt one of the must-visit places in Thailand. Surrounded by green mountains and influenced by a charming Lanna way of life, this famous city is an ideal holiday destination for anyone who seeks a relaxed, back to nature holiday, with a fun mix of activities.
This tour is perfect for families who want to cycle at a leisurely pace through a beautiful region and experience a variety of northern charms – from sleeping in an adobe hut, visiting an organic farm, cooking your dinner, kayaking on a lake, boiling eggs in a natural hot spring to bathing with elephants!
A wide range of activities, from educational, to physical to just fun. We guarantee all members of your family an unforgettable experience in Thailand.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Chiang Mai Family Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chiang Mai Family Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 June 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chiang Mai Family Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chiang Mai Family Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2