- Art and architecture
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chiang Mai: The fragrant ‘Rose of the North’ was the capital of the Lanna Kingdom founded by Mangrai the Great in the 13th century.
Begin this Thai experience discovering the best of Chiang Mai at your own pace. The beautiful old town is surrounded by historic city walls and a moat. Mingle with the locals in the night market and, be amazed by the beauty of the ancient Buddhist temples.
Day 1: Arrival Chiang Mai (5km – 15min)
Day 2: Chiang Mai
Day 3: Departure Chiang Mai (5km – 15min)
- 2 night’s accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- Superior hotel category: Arrival and departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from/to Chiang Mai International Airport (unescorted)
- Deluxe hotel category: Arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning van from/to Chiang Mai International Airport (unescorted)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Optional tours
- Lunches & dinners
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chiang Mai City Package tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chiang Mai City Package tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chiang Mai City Package tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.