- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the stunning Wat Rong Khun "White Temple"
- See traditional Lao village culture with a homestay
- Experience the breathaking and sacred Pak Ou Caves
Travel from Chiang Mai to Laos on this amazing 4-day tour. Along the way, visit the famous Wat Rong Khun 'White Temple', experience a homestay in an authentic Lao village, and visit the sacred Pak Ou Caves before reaching the picturesque and romantic town of Luang Prabang.
Day 1: Chiang Mai, Thailand - Houay Xai, Laos
Day 2: Houay Xai - Ban Pak Nguey, Laos
Day 3: Ban Pak Nguey - Luang Prabang, Laos
Day 4: Luang Prabang, Laos
- 2 nights in guesthouses
- 1 night in Ban Pak Nguey homestay
- 1 Dinner(s)
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- Private transfers by boat & shuttle
- Private shuttle Chiang Mai to Houay Xai
- Private boat Houay Xai to Ban Pak Nguey
- Private boat Ban Pak Nguey to Luang Prabang
- Homestay experience and sightseeing
- Traditional Baci ceremony
- Guided village visit
- Local activities
- Village donation
- Pak Ou caves visit
- Chiang Rai White Temple visit (Wat Rong Khun)
- English speaking tour leader
- Border bridge bus fee
- Travel authority fee
- Tourist police fee (Mekong river station)
- Other meals/drinksOptional activitiesAirport transfersPersonal expensesTipsTravel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chiang Mai & Luang Prabang Experience 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chiang Mai & Luang Prabang Experience 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chiang Mai & Luang Prabang Experience 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols