- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn about elephant rescue & conservation
- Ride in a songthaew, an iconic local public bus
- Visit unique flea markets and sacred buddhist temples
Discover a different side of Chiang Mai on this amazing 3-day tour. Enjoy a full day learning about elephants playing with them; have a glimpse of the Buddhist food and lifestyle, and learn their meditation techniques.
Day 1: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Day 2: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Day 3: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- 2 nights in 3-star hotel
- 2 Breakfast(s)reakfasts
- Thai culture & elephant park experience
- Elephant Jungle Sanctuary day trip
- Chiang Mai Mind & Soul Adventure
- Local English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Monk offering
- Airport pick up/drop off
- Other meals/drinks
- Tips for guides & drivers
- Flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chiang Mai & Elephant Conservation 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chiang Mai & Elephant Conservation 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chiang Mai & Elephant Conservation 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please dress conservatively today as we will be visiting several temples. Appropriate clothing should cover your shoulders and knees. We recommend wearing loose-fitting, lightweight clothing which will be respectful and cool in the hot climate. You may be denied access to the temples if your shoulders and knees are not covered.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols