- Walking tour
- Getaways and short breaks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get the heart pumping on an active adventure tour from Chiang Mai
- Climb to the summit of Doi Suthep temple and enjoy the hypnotic atmosphere of chanting Buddhist monks and sweeping views of the city
- Uncover Thailand’s rural charm as you hike and bike thought scenic hilltribe areas
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart and soul of Chaing Mai with a backstreets, Ping River countryside bike tour
Travel to Thailand and experience an intoxicating blend of ancient temples, steamy rainforest trails and raucous markets in Chiang Mai. This is a full-throttle short break that features the best Thailand’s northern region has to offer. Tackle the world-famous Mae Taeng River rapids on a rafting excursion, hike through local villages and temperate rainforests, cycle through the fruit orchards and temple ruins dotted around the countryside and climb the ancient staircase to the hilltop of Doi Suthep. Combine this with shopping expeditions through Chiang Mai’s famous Night Bazaar, encountering friendly faces around every corner and feasting on superb Thai cuisine. A perfect blend of energetic pursuits and enchanting sights , this trip is bound to leave you breathless!
Doi Suthep Temple/Cycling
Hiking and Rafting
- Hotel (3 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Bicycle , Minibus , Raft
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Chiang Mai - Guided bike ride
- Chiang Mai - Doi Suthep Temple visit
- Chiang Mai - White water rafting
- Complimentary Airport Departure Transfer
- Any international flights to/from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Chiang Mai Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chiang Mai Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chiang Mai Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chiang Mai Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This Short Break Adventure is a ‘join in’ group departure, which means you are not accompanied by an Intrepid group leader – our local representative fills this role – and the configuration of any fellow travellers in the group might change during the trip.
- This trip will run with a minimum of one person, so you may be joined by other travellers booked on the same date as you, or you may be on your own.
- This is an active style trip so a good level of fitness and a passion for hiking, biking and rafting is of course recommended.
- Your evenings will be free, and your local guide will be able to recommend some restaurants to dine at.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description