- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Climb the stunning Doi Suthep hilltop staircase
- Cycle through villages to Wiang Kum Kam
- Go whitewater rafting on the Mae Taeng River
Discover the real rural Thailand on this 4-day trip. See the Doi Suthep Temple and cruise on your bike while passing beautiful orchards and farms. Explore the temple ruins of Wiang Kum Kam while biking through colourful local villages on dirt roads. Go on an exciting rafting trip down class 3-5 rapids on the breathtaking Mae Tang River with its 14 gorges.
Day 1: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Day 2: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Day 3: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Day 4: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- 3 nights 3-star hotel in Chiang Mai
- Lunch(es) unch on Day 3
- Airport Transfers, Van
- Chiang Mai airport pick-up
- Chiang Mai airport drop-off
- All transport on tour
- Active, multi-sport adventures
- Countryside bicycle ride
- Hiking, biking & white water rafting
- English-speaking guide during some activities
- Local driver throughout tour
- Equipment & extra support
- Bikes, helmets & life jackets
- Support team
- Other meals/drinks
- Optional activities
- Airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guides
- Personal expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 24 today.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Active Chiang Mai 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 April 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Active Chiang Mai 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Active Chiang Mai 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
There are several levels, depending on the season and river level
• July-October: Water Class is 3+ to 4
• Other Months: Water Class is 3 to 3+
• Not Recommended: March - May
Note: This activity is suitable for beginners, even those who cannot swim.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols