- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the ghost city of Chernobyl and tour Chernobyl's suburbs
- Feed giant catfish in the Pripyat river and walk in the empty city of Pripyat
- Visit a museum, Elias church, park of glory, a river port and a memorial
- And much more.
Already, after only three decades of abandonment, these cities are beginning to be swallowed up by the surrounding forest. Some day soon, they will no doubt be completely overgrown. Book a trip now and take part in the journey of your life.
Chernobyl tours are available to residents of our country as well as to foreigners. We understand that the main issue for all is the issue of safety and health. Our company ensures that the tour to Pripyat, which is organized along a special route, is completely safe for humans.
Enjoy this 2-day trip to the Exclusion Zone with visits to Zalessie, Kopachi and Pripyat.
See the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Day 1 in Chernobyl
Day 2: Day 2 in Chernobyl
- Full visit to Chernobyl exclusion zone
- Transport as per the itinerary
- Meals (dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- Hotel accommodation
- All the permits required to visit the Exclusion Zone
- Any international flights to/from Chernobyl are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Two-day scheduled tour of Chernobyl and Pripyat from Kiev tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTo register, you need to send your passport details: FULL NAME (EXACTLY AS IN THE PASSPORT) citizenship Date of Birth passport ID ATTENTION! It is very important to indicate the passport data EXACTLY, as in the passport! It depends on this whether you can pass passport control at the checkpoint "Dityatki" and visit the Chernobyl zone of compulsory alienation. The minimum age is 18 years For all participants of the tour. ATTENTION! Be sure to bring your passport!