- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit multiple UNESCO World Heritage monuments in Mahabalipuram
- Visit Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, the largest temple compound in India
- Embark on a food tour in Madurai
- Explore Pondicherry and its French influence
These temples also showcase the opulent and lavish tastes of the erstwhile royal kings, be it Cholas, Pallavas or Nayakas. Standing tall as the backbone of the Tamil culture, these temples are today, India’s precious jewels adding to its rich history and heritage.
This short trip is a compact yet comprehensive experience of the magnificent temples of Tamil Nadu. With a mix of 4 and 5 star hotels, this seven-day tour is specially designed keeping in mind a comfortable and hassle-free stay. A spacious SUV (Toyota Innova) with chauffeur at your disposal will add to the comfort level. There will be private English-speaking guides to inform you of the the inside stories and history of the wonderful temples.
Day 1: Chennai – Mahabalipuram
Day 2: Kanchipuram day trip
Day 3: Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry
Day 4: Pondicherry – Thanjavur
Day 5: Thanjavur – Madurai
Day 6: Explore Madurai
Day 7: Departure
- 06 nights’ accommodation on double sharing basis as per the itinerary
- 6 breakfasts & 3 dinners as per the itinerary
- Entry tickets for all monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- A professional English-speaking guides
- Transfers & sightseeing on a private AC SUV (Toyota Innova or similar) with driver (all tolls, fuel charges, parking charges & driver allowances included)
- 24x7 customer support throughout the trip
- Meals (unless specified)
- Tips & gratuities
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Save +US$ 37 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease dress conservatively while visiting temples or religious places. A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.