- duration 11 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Pay a visit to Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry
- See the unique Rockfort Temple in Trichy
- Explore Thanjavur, the erstwhile capital of the Chola Dynasty
- Visit the famous Madurai Meenakshi Temple, one of the largest temple complexes in India
Starting from Chennai, where we will pick you up on arrival at the airport, this tour will take you through Mahabalipuram, Pondicherry, Thanjavur and Chettinad before coming to an end in Madurai. Discover some of Tamil Nadu's world heritage sites. Admire ancient culture, see stunning temples and feast upon masterpieces of art and architecture during this tour.
Stay in 3-star hotels or similar during the tour. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary as well as domestic flight tickets are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Thanks for good hotel and Transportation.
Hoping to see you soon with some other good places to visit.”
Day 1: Arrive at Chennai Airport & transfer to Mahabalipuram
Day 2: Mahabalipuram sightseeing tour
Day 3: Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry
Day 4: Pondicherry sightseeing tour
Day 5: Pondicherry - Thanjavur
Day 6: Thanjavur - Trichy - Thanjavur
Day 7: Thanjavur – Chettinad
Day 8: Chettinad - Madurai
Day 9: Madurai sightseeing tour
Day 10: Madurai - Chennai (by flight)
Day 11: Chennai departure
- 10 breakfasts
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel or similar (twin room category)
- Pickup and drop off. All transfers and sightseeing tours by an air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- English-speaking local guides in Mahabalipuram, Pondicherry, Thanjavur, Trichy, Chettinad, Madurai and Chennai
- Bullock Cart Ride in Chettinad
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All applicable taxes including GST
- Airfare (international or domestic) including the Madurai - Chennai flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary.
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers.
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 - 10 January 2020 We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels.