- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Chennai: The capital of Tamil Nadu is considered the most important cultural and economic center of southern India
- Mahabalipuram: The sandcolored temples of this area are on the Unesco World Heritage list and represent a glorious past of the Pallava dynasty
- Puducherry: You get to feel the inner peace in this city, visiting a utopian city and its meditation center
- Thanjavur: Visit the best example of Chola architecture in Tamil Nadu with the Brihadeshwara temple on the outskirts of Thanjavur
This formidable journey takes you through the immense Dravidian India to explore its illustrious past and its present full of colors, history and contrasts. Discover the past eras of this charming area and travel back in time to see some of the most prized religious, historical and cultural monuments of Southeast Asia, apart from its large urban cities like Chennai and Puducherry. This trip will fill your senses and will not leave you indifferent.
Day 1: Arrival Chennai
Day 2: Chennai: Sightseeing Tour
Day 3: Chennai – Kanchipuram – Mahabalipuram (60km – 1 Hr)
Day 4: Mahabalipuram – Puducherry (105km – 3 Hrs)
Day 5: Puducherry – Chidambaram – Gangaikondacholapuram – Swamimalai – Thanjavur (200 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 6: Thanjavur – Trichy – Madurai (200km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 7: Madurai
Day 8: Madurai – Periyar (145km – 4 Hrs.)
Day 9: Periyar – Kochi (150km – 4 Hrs)
Day 10: Kochi: Day At Leisure
Day 11: Depart Kochi
- 10 nights accommodation
- B & B Option: 10 Breakfasts
- Half Board Option: 10 Breakfasts + 9 Dinners
- Full Board Option:10 Breakfasts,9 Lunches and 9 Dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Inbound airport transfers
- Outbound airport transfers
- Operated with local guide English speaking local guide***
- *** Optional accompanied Spanish speaking guide staying at different hotels at an extra cost
- All monuments and parks as indicated: Government museum and fort in Chennai, Temples of Mahabalipuram, temples and palace in Madurai, sanctuary in Periyar, palace / Srirangapatnam in Mysore
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Porterage only in the airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees.
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 11 Days India Drávida (india Dravid), Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
11 Days India Drávida (india Dravid), Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 11 Days India Drávida (india Dravid), Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.