- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get the opportunity to interact with pandas
- Explore the workings of the ancient Dujiangyan irrigation system
- Visit the majestic Qingcheng shan mountain
Get the chance to know more about the pandas' daily life and how the breeder get alone with the pandas. Feed bamboo stalks and panda cakes to these beautiful animals. Record their behaviour and analyse how they go about their daily business. Also, get the chance to visit either the Dujiangyan irrigation system or Mount Qingcheng Shan.
on the final day, we will drop you off at the airport . If you would like to stay longer, you are free to extend your trip and opt for other activities.
Day 1: Arrival at Chengdu
Day 2: Volunteering at panda breeding centre
Day 3: Volunteering at panda breeding centre continues
Day 4: Volunteer in panda breeding centre
Day 5: Departure from Chengdu
- 5 Breakfasts and 3 Lunches
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Transportation to/from the Panda Breeding Centre
- Dinner meals
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationCustomers need to bring a doctor’s certificate or written letter proving that they are fit and don’t have any contagious disease for the volunteering. This needs to mention the customer’s full name and passport number and also with the doctor’s signature, stamp and date.