Today's excursion will start from driving you to Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. Here we can spend some leisure time learning the habitant and evolution of this amazing creature. And tourists will get a chance to have some fun with these lovely giant pandas while they make some donation for the pandas and the base.
Chinese lunch at local restaurant.
Later after lunch, we will drive to the Wuhou Shrine where stand the Liubei shrine, Zhu Ge liang shrine and the tomb of Liubei. After 1.5 hours’ visit, we move on to Jinli Old Street which is beside the Temple of Marquis Wu, here we can experience Sichuan Style of the ancient Ming and Qing dynasties, and also Sichuan folk arts and crafts.
After having a nice leisure afternoon at Jinli, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Chengdu around 5pm.
During today's tour, a Chinese cultural shop visit is organized.
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner).
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
-Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion. You may use following as a reference. Suggested Tipping: for local guide: $8 to $10 per person(guest) per day, for driver: $4 to $5 per person(guest) per day.