Highlights10% off Today
- Embrace the tastes of four of China's most important food regions – from the imperial cuisine of Beijing, to the Muslim-influenced food of Xi'An, the spicy Sichuan flavours of Chengdu (a UNESCO City of Gastronomy) and the international melting pot of Shanghai.
- Nothing beats the flavour of Peking Duck in the city where this iconic dish was born..
- Savour the spicy flavours of Sichuan, like the fiery, tingling, tongue-numbing sensation of the famous Sichuan Pepper at Chengu’s spice market.
SaveUS$ 422From US$ 2,585 US$ 2,326 12 days View Tour
|Aug 18||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 8 seats left|
- Exclusive private guided tour to see giant pandas at the Chengdu Panda Base.
- Explore Sichuan Cuisine Museum and learn the spicy Sichuan food culture.
- Learn to cook authentic Sichuan cuisine under the guidance of expert chefs.
- Starts Chengdu, China
- Ends Chengdu, China
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results