SaveUS$ 26From US$ 369 3 days View Tour
|Apr 21||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 22||Only 4 seats left|
Highlights20% off Today
- Experience one of the world’s greatest train journeys – the railway to the roof of the world, crossing incredibly mountainous and remote terrain.
- Like everything it does, China’s ancient history is on an epic scale – see it first-hand with hours to explore the Great Wall.
- Get to know Lhasa, from the architectural wonder of the former home of the Dalai Lama to the incredible atmosphere of the pilgrim-filled Jokhang Temple, the holiest in the Tibetan Buddhist world.
SaveUS$ 1,190From US$ 4,650 US$ 3,720 14 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 9 seats left|
|Aug 10||Only 8 seats left|
- Tagong Horse Festival - Meet the nomads as they demonstrate their equestrian skills and celebrate their way of life.
- Dege Printing House - Explore this 'encyclopaedia of Tibetan culture' and learn about the Tibetan perspective on geography, medicine, arts and religion.
- Ancient Kham - Travel through dramatic high mountain passes, vast grassland plains and small villages.
SaveUS$ 277From US$ 3,950 18 days View Tour
|Jul 3||10+ seats left|
- Yulong River â cruise along the karst landscape of Yulong River in Chinese style bamboo rafts.
- Chengdu â visit the famous Panda Conservation centre and witness Chinaâs national symbol in their natural environment.
- Hong Kong â marvel at the Hong Kong skyline from Victoria Peak.
SaveUS$ 49From US$ 695 8 days View Tour
|May 27||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 3||Only 8 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results