- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit one of the world’s most important Giant Panda Breeding Centres
- Discover Leshan Giant Buddha and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the multicultural city of Chengdu
Discover a Giant Panda breeding centre and the tallest Buddha in the world on this fascinating 3-day adventure.
Day 1: Chengdu, China
Day 2: Chengdu, China
Day 3: Chengdu, China
- Chengdu hostel or hotel
- Shared Chengdu airport pick-up and drop-off
- Giant Panda Breeding Centre, visits
- Giant Panda Breeding Centre and research base visit
- Leshan Buddha visit
- English-speaking guide for activities
- Admission tickets for tours
- Meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 19 today.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chengdu & Pandas Experience 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chengdu & Pandas Experience 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chengdu & Pandas Experience 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, tours in China have been temporarily suspended until late April 2020. With that being said, we still recommend waiting to travel to China until July 2020.
Flight details are needed 45 days in advance.
Note: Select departure dates may incur an additional fee during the following Chinese holiday periods: