- duration 3 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Visit one of the world’s most important Giant Panda Breeding Centres
- Discover Leshan Giant Buddha and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the multicultural city of Chengdu
Discover a Giant Panda breeding centre and the tallest Buddha in the world on this fascinating 3-day adventure.
I would recommend you take your own headlight if you have quality one.
Also ask your guide to leave at least hour or 2 earlier on second volcano and hour earlier on 3rd. Leave yourself plenty of time to go up it will alive you to take breaks and still make to blue flames before people. Leaving early was the best thing we did. All of guide and drivers were very accommodating
Tip #2. Take wasapp numbers from everyone. You might need it if you leave your bag in a car or for other reasons.”
Day 1: Chengdu, China (Day 1: Chengdu, China)
Day 2: Chengdu, China (Day 2: Chengdu, China)
Day 3: Chengdu, China (Day 3: Chengdu, China)
- Chengdu hostel or hotel
- Shared Chengdu airport pick-up and drop-off
- Giant Panda Breeding Centre, visits
- Giant Panda Breeding Centre and research base visit
- Leshan Buddha visit
- English-speaking guide for activities
- Admission tickets for tours
- Meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 19 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 13 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 109 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 07 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Chengdu & Pandas Experience 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chengdu & Pandas Experience 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Flight details are needed 45 days in advance.
Note: Select departure dates may incur an additional fee during the following Chinese holiday periods: