- Litang Nomadic Festival - We'll be welcomed in to the yak-hair tents of the nomads with tea, sweets and yak meat..
- Remote monasteries - See how Tibetan culture is practiced and maintained in the monasteries and villages of the region..
- Sertar Buddhist Institute - Visit the monks and nuns at the world's largest centre of Buddhist learning..
SaveUS$ 249From US$ 3,550 15 days View Tour
|Oct 15||10+ seats left|
- Tagong Horse Festival - Meet the nomads as they demonstrate their equestrian skills and celebrate their way of life.
- Dege Printing House - Explore this 'encyclopaedia of Tibetan culture' and learn about the Tibetan perspective on geography, medicine, arts and religion.
- Ancient Kham - Travel through dramatic high mountain passes, vast grassland plains and small villages.
SaveUS$ 277From US$ 3,950 18 days View Tour
|Jul 3||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results