- duration 6 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- An original cruise through the world of wine : Burgundy, Beaujolais, Côtes du Rhône, Côtes du Vivarais, ChâteauneufduPape and Cassis
- Conferences and tastings*
- Lyon Rhone cruise by night
- Ship docks in the heart of Martigues
Taste and sensory melodies await you throughout your cruise. Oenology and nature enthusiasts will discover renowned vineyards and authentic terroirs. Travel through the Cassis vineyards , a real mineral jewel in a green setting next to the blue Mediterranean sea, then the region of Châteauneuf-du-Pape, a nectar appreciated by the Popes, founder of AOC labelling and terroirs of exception. Visit also the Vivarais vineyards, a rustic terroir with mineral warm wines, before exploring the emblematic hillside of Tain l'Hermitage, one of the most prestigious vineyards of the Côtes du Rhône.
Day 1 : Chalon Sur Saone
Day 2 : Chalon-sur-saone - Macon - Lyon (burgundy - Beaujolais)
Day 3 : Lyon - Tain L'hermitage - Viviers
Day 4 : Vivierschateauneuf-du-pape - Avignon
Day 5 : Avignon - Martigues(1) (les Cassis)
Day 6 : Martigues(1)
- Occupancy cabin with shower and bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Coach transfers Lyon/Chalon
- Saône and Martigues/Lyon
- Onboard entertainment
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Lectures by professionals from the wine world
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Wine tastings*
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala evening
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- All drinks
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oenological cruise: Discover the fabulous world of vines and wine (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Oenological cruise: Discover the fabulous world of vines and wine (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oenological cruise: Discover the fabulous world of vines and wine (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Oenological cruise: Discover the fabulous world of vines and wine tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.