Chile Eco Tours
As Chile eco tours are becoming increasingly popular among travelers, many sustainable trip packages are on offer. Here are some of our favorites:
- Eco tour in Torres del Paine National Park: Get back in touch with nature on this eco tour in the stunning and diverse Torres del Paine National Park. Take the time to hike the iconic W Trek and get up close and personal with penguins, condors, and several other animal and bird species. After a long day of exploring, camp under the stars. Leave no trace behind that can affect the environment on your trip. Take away only memories.
- Lake District eco tour: The Lake District of Chile is one of the most spectacular places in the world. Take a boat cruise on Lago Todos los Santos, kayak through lagoons, learn about conservation efforts and wander the shores of the Lago Llanquihue on an eco tour of Chile’s Lake District. Understand the connection between the lakes and the culture of Chile in a sustainable way.
- Eco tour in Patagonia: From the Grey Glacier to the Isla Navarino to Tierra del Fuego, everywhere you go in Patagonia is a natural wonder that needs to be conserved. When you are on an eco tour in Patagonia, your impact on the environment is minimal, reassuring you that you are leaving this beautiful landscape how you found it. Speak with local communities about the conservation efforts and see how you can donate and contribute.
Chile eco tours by age
There is an eco tour to Chile for you, regardless of age.
Chile eco tours based on budget
- Luxury eco tours in Chile: On a luxury eco tour of Chile, you will enjoy excellent eco-resort accommodations nationwide, exclusive wildlife tours, and boat tours with private, knowledgeable guides in Torres del Paine National and other national parks. Kick back in eco-friendly spas and soak your joints after a long day of the trek.
- Budget eco tours in Chile: A budget eco tour in Chile means relying on the basics with camping accommodations and enjoying simpler things of traveling in nature. Become one with nature and your surroundings as you camp on the trails in Patagonia and eat local, home-cooked meals if you stay in homestays.
Chile eco tours based on popular travel theme
An eco-tour to Chile can come in different forms. Here are some of the most popular ones:
Duration-based Chile eco tours
Maybe you have only a couple of days to see Chile, maybe you have a couple of weeks. Whichever it is, we have got you covered.
Should you have custom requirements when designing a perfect Chile eco tour, submit a customized trip request for Chile to our local travel experts.
Travel experience and benefits of eco tours in Chile
- Sustainable travel is highly important when Chile’s tourist ecosystem relies on nature. You can feel safe knowing you are enjoying your trip most sustainably.
- You can slow it down and take a kayak trip through the lakes of Chile. This slower, emission-free excursion is an amazing way to experience the landscape.
- Check into an eco-friendly surf camp on the Chilean coast. With such a long coastline, the country has waves for days, and surfers' relationship with the ocean often goes hand-in-hand with sustainability.
Tips when doing eco tours in Chile
- Do not flush toilet paper. Across many Central and South America, Chile included, toilet papers are binned here.
- Hiking the W Trek needs constant snacks to keep you going, so try to bring snacks like protein bars with paper wrapping or fruits to limit your waste.
- Choose local tour vendors that operate sustainably. This way, you know that the money is going back to the community and helping the area.