- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Local boat rides
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
Discover the Philippines on our jaw dropping 8 day island hopping adventure. We start in Cebu only a short flight away from Manila, where we pick you up from the airport on arrival and introduce you to your new travel buddies. We check out 3 incredible destinations as we snorkel in crystal clear waters, visit stunning waterfalls and witness unbelievable sunsets. The perfect box ticking trip!
Day 1: Airport Pick Up
Day 2: Moalboal & Simala Church
Day 3: Sardine Run, Snorkelling & Turtles
Day 4: Kawasan Waterfalls
Day 5: Moalboal/Siargao Island
Day 6: Surf Lesson and Beach Day
Day 7: Island Boat Trip
Day 8: Chilled Checkout
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Sardine run in Moalboal
- Moalboal boat trip
- Snorkelling with turtles
- Kawasan Waterfalls
- Siquijor Island
- Visit the healers & mountain view point
- Waterfalls & beaches
- Flight to Siargao (20kg baggage allowance)
- Surf lesson
- Island hopping boat trip
- Beach day
- Any international flights to Cebu City and from Siargao are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Philippines East 2021 tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Philippines East 2021 tour. You can cancel the tour up to 31 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 30 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 30 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Philippines East 2021 tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Philippines East 2021 tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Our guides have enhanced training in how to carry out their role using social distancing measures. They are trained to take extra precautions against the spread of COVID-19.