- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the twin cities of Cebu & Mactan
- See the stunning chocolate hills in Bohol
- Enjoy free time to explore on your own
Explore the islands of Cebu and Bohol on an exciting 5-day trip including tours and transportation.
Highly recommend this trip and Chino, specifically.”
Day 1: Cebu, Philippines
Day 2: Cebu, Philippines
Day 3: Cebu - Bohol, Philippines
Day 4: Bohol, Philippines
Day 5: Bohol, Philippines
- Budget accommodation
- Cebu City airport pick-up
- Port-hotel-port transfers
- Cebu to Bohol ferry ticket
- Cebu and Mactan twin city tour
- Bohol countryside tour
- English speaking guide during activities
- Entrance fees
- Bohol airport drop-off
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cebu & Bohol Discovery 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cebu & Bohol Discovery 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cebu & Bohol Discovery 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
We know that whale shark tours are quite popular in Cebu, but please be aware that these tours are quite harmful to the animals, as they disrupt their natural way of life. Instead of being nomadic, whale sharks now stay in Oslob year-round due to the constant feeding provided by these tours. This huge change in their nature affects the whole environment, and is ultimately not sustainable. Because of this, we do not condone these tours and does not offer this service. Thank you for understanding!
Please be aware that this is a developing country and not all facilities may be up to the same standards as in your home country. Please also keep in mind that air-conditioning is not standard in the Philippines.
When booking budget and standard accommodations, we will try to book you in beachfront locations as much as possible. Our preferred accommodations have been selected for proximity to the beach, and for this reason most do not have swimming pools. Please don't expect swimming pools at hostel accommodations either.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols