- Wine tasting tour
- Food tour
- Local culture
- Countryside and village visits
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Try volcanic wines and organic appetizers in a lava stone openair amphitheater in Etna
- Buy your produce at the local market and learn Sicilian cooking in a family trattoria
- Explore the magnificent UNESCO heritage town of Noto
- Sample the local street food in Palermo and Ortigia
Highlights include tastings of best organic Sicilian food and wines, exploring the Mount Etna slopes and tasting volcanic wine and food, a street food walking tour in Palermo, a gourmet tour in Taormina and a food and wine exploration on one of the most colourful streets in Ortigia. Enjoy the pleasure of a typical Sicilian market visit and a cooking class. Visit Taormina, Mount Etna, Noto, Syracuse, and Palermo.
The tour includes accommodation options at 3-star superior or 4-star hotels. Please see the itinerary and what’s included sections for more details. Don’t miss out on this chance to experience the best of Sicilian food, wine and culture like a local!
Day 1: Arrival, Taormina food and lifestyle tour
Day 2: Taormina cooking class & lunch in family trattoria
Day 3: Etna countryside food & wine lovers tour
Day 4: Noto walking tour, Sicilian lunch & Syracuse transfer
Day 5: Ortigia food & wine walking tour
Day 6: Syracuse winery tour, light lunch & transfer to Palermo
Day 7: Palermo street food walking tour
Day 8: Departure day from Palermo
- Accommodation: 3 Nights in Taormina 2 Nights in Syracuse 2 Nights in Palermo
- Licensed Local guide for all activities
- Meals as per itinerary
- 2 wine tastings
- All transport including airport transfers
- Transport via A/C Mercedes 8-seater minivan
- All activities and tours mentioned in itinerary
- Single Room supplemente
- City tax to be paid in hotel (2-3€ per person per night)
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.