- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the Temple Valley , the Greek colony of Ortigia and other Unesco sites
- Enjoy the quietude & untouched nature of Vendicari Reserve
- Treat yourself with stays in masserie, wine estates & baroque palaces
- Taste the most authentic Sicilian food and wine. Meet locals involved in producing them
You will then have the chance to relax at the end of the day in charming wine resorts immersed in the Sicilian nature.
Day 1: Catania
Day 2: Catania walking Tour: from the market to the palaces
Day 3: Siracusa & Noto, Wine tasting with Lunch
Day 4: Pantalica & Palazzolo Acreide
Day 5: Vendicari Oasi & Cooking class at Women's Winery
Day 6: Ragusa & Scicli
Day 7: Modica Chocolate & Archaeo-Trekking at Cava d'Ispica
Day 8: Piazza Armerina & Villa Romana del Casale
Day 9: Agrigento & Scala dei Turchi
Day 10: Marsala & The Salt Pans with Sunset Aperitif
Day 11: Palermo
Day 12: Monreale & Segesta
Day 13: Cefalù & Taormina
Day 14: Etna Trekking with Lunch at Winery
Day 15: Catania, departure
- 10 Breakfasts and 2 Lunches
- Accommodation in dbl room with ensuite bathroom in hotel 4* or country resorts/Masseria
- 2 nights in Catania, Hotel Romano Palace or similar
- 2 nights in Noto area, Baglio Siciliamo or similar
- 3 nights in Ragusa area, Relais Torre Marabino or similar
- 2 nights in Agrigento area, Relais Masseria Agnello or similar
- 1 night in Marsala area, Baglio Donna Franca or similar
- 2 nights in Palermo, Hotel Principe di Villfranca or similar
- 2 nights in Etna area, Wine Relais Firriato or similar
- Tours with expert English guide as per programme
- Wine tasting with Lunch in Noto
- Modica chocolate experience
- Marsala wine tasting
- Sunset Aperitif at the Salt Pans
- Etna wine tasting and lunch
- Cooking class & wine tasting at women's winery
- Trekking with naturalistic guide : HD Etna , HD Cava d'Ispica
- Local city taxes
- entrance fees
- Save US$ 110+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.