- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 25+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Private winery tours and tastings in the three premium "winecorners" of Sicily.
- Visit to Mount Etna and walk on the lava and side craters
- Savour many memorable meals in typical trattories or ristorantis in Sicily
- Private tour with a local expert of the historical site AgrigentoValley of the Temples
All levels of wine knowledge are welcome, from novice to Sommelier level. This tour can be easily combined with another Savour Italy tour or enjoyed on its own.
Day 1: Arrival and welcome dinner
Day 2: “Volcanic” Grapes and Taormina
Day 3: A taste of Ragusa & Modica
Day 4: The Greek Sicily: Agrigento and the Valle dei Templi
Day 5: Wine and salt: A winning combination!
Day 6: Marsala to Palermo – End of Tour
- Breakfasts, plus lunch or dinner every day as per tour itinerary
- Handpicked hotels with every effort made to choose the best-rated available in tour travel areas
- Comfortable private deluxe mini-coach with a professional licensed driver from tour origination to the final drop-off point
- Use of professional local guides when touring areas of significant historical / artistic / cultural importance
- Friendly tour director who’s at your side for the entire tour and available to answer all your questions
- All entrance fees, applicable taxes (including hotel city taxes) as well as some of the gratuities associated with the tour
- Private winery tours and tastings in the three premium "wine-corners" of Sicily: Etna DOC, Cerasuolo di Vittoria DOCG and Marsala DOC
- Private tour with a local expert of the historical site Agrigento-Valley of the Temples (UNESCO site)
- Visits and tastings: millennial olive trees (extra-virgin olive oil production), chocolate factory in Modica, farmer's market and tuna and swordfish market in Marsala
- Visit to Mount Etna and walk on the lava and side craters (UNESCO site)
- Aerial tramway to reach the village of Taormina
- Visit to the famous Greek temple, one of the most celebrated ruins in Sicily
- Many memorable meals in typical trattorie and ristoranti where you will fully absorb the traditional cuisine, customs and lifestyle of Sicily
- Travel insurance, cancellation insurance and medical insurance
- Transfers and accommodations pre- and post-tour
- Any expense incurred for personal items, services, or hotel room extras
- Save US$ 87+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTour extensions are available in Italy's South, Catania, and Palermo.