- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the holy city of Moulay Idris during a walking tour
- Discover Chefchaouen, the jewel of the Rif Mountains
- Morocco group tour exclusively for women with female tour guides
- Visit major Moroccan cities, like Fez, Rabat & Casablanca
Your journey starts from Casablanca followed by Rabat, Chefchaouen Taza, Fez and Moulay Idris before coming to an end in Casablanca. See the highlights of the cities that you travel to. The European-inspired, grid-like layout of Rabat is sure to give you a pleasant surprise while you will fall in love with the quiet, narrow alleys of Chefchaouen, the jewel of the Rif Mountains. Similarly, the sightseeing tour in Fez and the walking tour of Moulay Idris offers a great opportunity for travelers interested in the history and culture of Morocco.
In addition to highlights and must-visit places, we have included a couple of hidden gems of Morocco in the itinerary for you to discover. Explore the backroads and footpaths that are under the tourist radar. Enjoy plenty of hiking and walking, both in cities and mountains. For more details, please scroll down.
Important information: Every departure requires a minimum of four travelers to be carried out. In case there are less than four travelers booked on a given start date, the departure will be cancelled and the amount refunded.
Day 1: Casablanca arrival & transfer to Rabat
Day 2: Rabat – Ouazzane – Chefchaouen
Day 3: Chefchaouen – Amergou – Lalla Outka
Day 4: Lalla Outka – Taza
Day 5: Taza – Friouato caves
Day 6: Taza – Tezzeka Mountains – Bab Boudir – Menzel – Fez
Day 7: Guided sightseeing tour of Fez
Day 8: Fez – Volubilis – Moulay Idriss – Casablanca
Day 9: Casablancaca departure
- Meals: 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 8 dinners
- Casablanca pickup and drop-off. All transport as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in hotels, guesthouses and camps as per the itinerary
- Experienced, local, English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Hiking and sightseeing activities as per the itinerary
- Airline tickets
- Morocco visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers and must be booked at an additional cost
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis is an active, womenonly, smallgroup tour. Although two travelers can book this trip together, every departure requires a minimum of four travelers to be carried out. In case there are less than four travelers booked on a given start date, the departure will be cancelled and the amount refunded.