- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the highlights of Casablanca with a local guide
- Enjoy hiking in Mount Zerhoune & discover the city of Moulay Idriss
- Explore the world's largest medina in Fez
- Delve into the beauty of the blue town of Chefchaouen
The most exciting part of this tour is the in-depth cultural encounters woven into the itinerary. Discover the marvels of medieval Morocco in Fez, a city steeped in intellect and culture. Immerse yourself in the beauty of Chefchaouen, a city in the Rif Mountains that is swathed in blue, and visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis. Also included is an overnight ride aboard the Marrakech Express that will take you back in time when Crosby, Stills & Nash immortalized this humble train journey in a song.
Come and join this budget, small-group adventure that will take you from one corner of the country to another. Please scroll down for more details.
Day 1: Casablanca arrival
Day 2: Casablanca – Rabat
Day 3: Rabat – Meknes – Moulay Idriss – Volubilis
Day 4: Moulay Idriss – Fez
Day 5: Walking tour of Fez
Day 6: Travel to Chefchaouen
Day 7: Visit Tangier
Day 8: Guided tour of Marrakech
- Ground transport in a deluxe van or mini-coach
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner as per the itinerary
- Services of local guides and tour leader
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on a twin/double-share basis
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Hotel taxes and luggage handling
- Airline tickets
- Morocco visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Single supplement for solo travelers is not included in the tour price
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis is one of our best-selling Morocco trips. It is meant for those interested in culture and history and requires a minimum of two travelers to be carried out. The maximum number of travelers is ten. Please note that we have designed this tour for travelers of all ages. If you like casual trips with cultural/historic encounters, then this tour is for you.