- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour of Hassan II Mosque
- Visit Hassan Tower
- Guided tours of Chefchaouen, Fes and Marrakech
- Visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis
Ticking off Casablanca, Fes and Marrakech in just seven days, this Moroccan adventure totally rocks the kasbah. Prepare for opulence overload at the Hassan II Mosque, photo ops aplenty at the Hassan Tower in Rabat and as many walking tours as your feet can keep up with. Ready to rock and roll? Let’s go!
Day 1 : Casablanca, Morocco
Day 2 : Casablanca to Chefchaouen via Rabat
Day 3 : Chefchaouen to Fes via Volubilis
Day 4 : Fes
Day 5 : Fes to Marrakech via Casablanca
Day 6 : Marrakesh
Day 7 : Marrakesh
- 5 Breakfasts
- 4 nights in hotels (twin/double-share)
- 2 nights in a riad
- Air-conditioned minibus or coach
- Awesome English-speaking Trip Leader and local guides
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rockin' Moroccan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 22 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Rockin' Moroccan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rockin' Moroccan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.