- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get to know the Moroccan way of life as you travel with a local leader and expert guides, visit a local home for dinner in Fes, enjoy tea with an Amazigh (Berber) family in the Dades Valley and meet the women of the Tawesna social enterprise in Ait Benhaddou.
- Discover Morocco’s iconic sights during visits to the ruins of Volubilis, the blue city of Chefchaouen, the remarkable Sahara Desert, the timeless Ait Benhaddou, the bustling cities of Fes and Marrakech the laidback seaside city of Essaouira.
- In a remote oasis among the dunes of the Sahara Desert, embrace an escape from the modern world at your feature stay camp. Enjoy comfortable beds, en suite bathrooms and authentic décor, plus a traditional feast and live music under a sky full of stars.
- Morocco is a paradise for food lovers – this trip is bursting with culinary experiences, including a traditional feast at a restaurant in Casablanca, picnic at the ruins of Volubilis, goat’s cheese tasting in Chefchaouen and medfouna demonstration in Khemliya.
- Comfortable hotel (16 nights), Feature Stay (1 night)
- 17 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Casablanca - Welcome Dinner
- Casablanca - Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat - Kasbah Les Oudayas
- Rabat - Hassan Tower
- Rabat - Mausoleum Mohammed V
- Meknes - Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail
- Volubilis - Picnic Lunch
- Volubilis - Entrance and guided tour
- Meknes - Medina walking tour
- Chefchaouen - Goat Cheese Tasting
- Chefchaouen - Medina walking tour
- Fes - Home-cooked Pastilla Dinner
- Fes - Medina walking tour
- Fes - Funduq al-Najjarin
- Fes - Al-Attarine Madrasa
- Sahara Desert - Camel ride
- Khemliya - Village walking tour
- Khemliya - Medfouna cooking demonstration
- Sahara Desert - Amazigh dinner with Gnaoua music
- Todra Gorge - Hike
- Dades - Tea-making demonstration
- Dades - Hike
- Skoura - Kasbah and Oasis visit
- Ait Benhaddou - Leader-led ksar walk
- Ait Benhaddou - Lunch at Tawesna
- Tahnaout - Cooking class
- Marrakech - Medina walking tour
- Marrakech - Palais Bahia
- Marrakech - Fresh orange juice tasting
- Essaouira - Seafood Market Lunch
- Essaouira - Leader-led orientation walk
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Morocco in Depth with Essaouira tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 149+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Morocco in Depth with Essaouira tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Morocco in Depth with Essaouira tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Morocco in Depth with Essaouira tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip includes a hike through the scenic Dades Valley on Day 10. The hike will be tailored to each group, but you will need a moderate level of fitness and appropriate footwear and clothing to enjoy it. Please let your leader know if you would like to opt out of this activity.
- In 2022, Ramadan will take place from 2 April to 1 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience, however some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers