- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at the Mosque of Hassan II in Casablanca, dive into the heart of Fes’s medina, witness the evening transformation of Djemaa elFna in Marrakech and unwind in the laidback seaside city of Essaouira.
- Get to the heart of the real Morocco as you travel with an experienced local leader, swap stories with the locals in Fes and visit a family in the Atlas Mountains.
- Taste the best of Morocco’s cuisine as you enjoy a meal at one of Casablanca’s best restaurants, eat pastillas with a local family, make mint tea in the Atlas Mountains and take part in a tasting tour in Marrakech.
- Uncover the most impressive Roman ruins in Morocco at the World Heritage site of Volubilis, where you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch made with locally sourced ingredients.
Take in the rich history and diverse culture of Morocco on an 11-day journey through this North African gem. Marvel at the Mosque of Hassan II in French-infused Casablanca, discover the charming streets of the Medina in magical Meknes, uncover ancient history at the Roman ruins of Volubilis, wander through the labyrinth of twisting alleyways in Fes el Bali, relax in the lakeside settlement of Bine el Ouidane and, as the sun goes down, watch Jemaa el Fna come to life with markets and magicians in Marrakech and relax in the European-tinged Essaouira. Indulge your senses on a mesmerising adventure bursting with vibrant colours, spiced aromas and warm hospitality.
Bin el Ouidane
- Comfortable hotel (8 nights), Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 10 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Casablanca - Welcome Dinner
- Casablanca - Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat - Kasbah Les Oudayas
- Rabat - Mausoleum Mohammed V
- Rabat - Hassan Tower
- Meknes - Medina walking tour
- Volubilis - Entrance and guided tour
- Meknes - Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail
- Volubilis - Picnic Lunch
- Fes - Home-cooked Pastilla Dinner
- Fes - Funduq al-Najjarin
- Fes - Medina walking tour
- Fes - Al-Attarine Madrasa
- Khenifra - Tea-making demonstration
- Khenifra - Home-cooked lunch
- Ouzoud - Ouzoud Falls
- Marrakech - Djemaa El Fna tasting walk
- Marrakech - Medina walking tour
- Marrakech - Palais Bahia
- Essaouira - Seafood Market Lunch
- Essaouira - Leader-led orientation walk
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Morocco Highlights with Essaouira tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Morocco Highlights with Essaouira tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Morocco Highlights with Essaouira tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Morocco Highlights with Essaouira tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In 2022, Ramadan will take place from 2 April to 1 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience, however some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers