- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Morocco’s culinary wonders, including a traditional feast at a restaurant in Casablanca, picnic at the ruins of Volubilis, homecooked pastilla dinner in Fes and medfouna demonstration in Khemliya.
- Soak in sweeping views from the rooftop of your feature stay hotel in the heart of the Fes medina, offering incredible hospitality and beautiful, traditional touches in every corner.
- Dive into the Moroccan way of life as you travel with a local leader and guides, visit a typical home in Fes, meet the women of the Tawesna social enterprise in Ait Benhaddou and enjoy a bread making workshop with local women in Ourika.
- Marvel at Morocco’s iconic sights during visits to the ruins of Volubilis, the remarkable Sahara Desert, the timeless Ait Benhaddou, the tranquil oasis of Skoura and the bustling cities of Fes and Marrakech.
Few places on the planet offer the marvellous diversity you’ll find in Morocco. In 12 days, this Premium adventure will take you through buzzing cities, tranquil oases, vast deserts and into the homes of welcoming local people. Explore Meknes’s animated medina, the historical Old Town of Fes and the lively Djemaa el-Fna square in Marrakech. Bake bread with the locals in Ourika, eat pastilla in the home of a Fes family and spend an unforgettable evening beneath the stars in the Sahara. From the country’s much-loved highlights to all the little moments that make up daily life, fall in love with the real Morocco.
- Comfortable hotel (9 nights), Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 11 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Casablanca - Welcome Dinner
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Casablanca - Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat - Hassan Tower
- Rabat - Kasbah Les Oudayas
- Rabat - Mausoleum Mohammed V
- Meknes - Medina walking tour
- Meknes - Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail
- Volubilis - Entrance and guided tour
- Volubilis - Picnic Lunch
- Fes - Home-cooked Pastilla Dinner
- Fes - Medina walking tour
- Fes - Al-Attarine Madrasa
- Fes - Funduq al-Najjarin
- Sahara Desert - Camel ride
- Sahara Desert - Amazigh dinner with Gnaoua music
- Khemliya - Village walking tour
- Khemliya - Medfouna cooking demonstration
- Todra Gorge - Hike
- Todra Gorge - Home-cooked Lunch
- Skoura - Palm grove walk
- Skoura - Kasbah Amridil
- Ait Benhaddou - Leader-led ksar walk
- Ait Benhaddou - Lunch at Tawesna
- Ourika - Valley walk
- Ourika - Home-cooked Picnic Lunch
- Ourika - Bread making workshop
- Marrakech - Palais Bahia
- Marrakech - Medina walking tour
- Marrakech - Fresh orange juice tasting
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Morocco Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 101+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Morocco Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Morocco Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Morocco Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In 2022, Ramadan will take place from 2 April to 1 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience, however some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers