- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Visit the remains of the medieval city of Meknès.
- Roam ancient markets.
- Travel through cedar forests in the Atlas Mountains.
- Take part in a handson Marrakech cooking class.
See what this country, where the Sahara meets the sea is all about, and embark on a trip that explores some of Morocco’s most fascinating sights. Experience the exotic feel that has lured travellers here for centuries as you wander through the narrow, winding lanes of the medinas. Feast your eyes on the vibrant colours of Morocco’s spice markets up close, and admire the bustling cities of Fez and Marrakech. Then, leave behind the noise and people to traverse the desert on a 4x4 excursion to meet artists and nomads of this North African nation.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca to Fez
Day 3: Fez
Day 4: Fez to Merzouga
Day 5: Merzouga/Tinghir
Day 6: Tinghir/Ouarzazate
Day 7: Ouarzazate/Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech
Day 9: Marrakech
- Hotels (8 nts).
8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD255-335 for meals not included.
- Private air-con minivan/coach, 4x4 vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mhaya Village Community Lunch
- Arrival transfer
- Guided city tour of Meknès including the ancient granaries and stables of Moulay Ismail and Bab Mansour
- Guided tour of Volubilis including visit to Roman ruins
- Guided walking tour of the Fès medina including artisans' quarters and Fès tannery
- Dades Gorge walk
- Visit Taourirt kasbah and take a tour of Aït Ben Haddou kasbah
- Enjoy free time to explore Marrakech
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco Upgraded tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 81 today.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Upgraded tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco Upgraded tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Upgraded tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.