- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the exterior of the grand Hassan II Mosque during a sightseeing tour of Casablanca
- Visit the imperial city of Meknes and see the romain ruins of Volubilis
- Visit Fez & see some of its major landmarks
- Travel to Marrakech, the city of mosques, palaces & gardens
Get the chance to explore the Roman ruins of Volubilis, widely regarded as the ancient capital of the kingdom of Mauretania. The trip comes to an end in Casablanca, where we will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Casablanca arrival
Day 2: Casablanca – Meknes – Fez (320 km)
Day 3: Fez sightseeing tour
Day 4: Fez – Ben El Ouidane (350 km)
Day 5: Ben El Ouidane – Marrakech (200 km)
Day 6: Marrakech sightseeing tour
Day 7: Marrakech – Casablanca (250 km)
Day 8: Casablanca departure
- Airport pickup and drop off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Half-board accommodation in the hotels as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Experienced tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage porterage & tips at the hotels
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. Hotel category and single supplement category must be the same
- Hotels taxes
- New year evening supplement (in case of 31 st Dec)
- Anything not mentioned in the what's included section and the itenerary
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.