- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Views of the impressive Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca
- Old city of Rabat
- Historic Ismalian capital of Meknes
- Roman ruins at Volubolis
At Encounters Travel, our Morocco on a shoestring tour offers the perfect introduction to what the country has to offer – such as its bustling medinas, historic sites, and tasty local cuisines – and all on an affordable budget.
The tour kicks off in Casablanca, touring the Old Town of Rabat, the walled city of Meknes, and the amazing Roman ruins at the World Heritage Site of Volubolis.
We’ll also head to Fez to explore the mazy streets of its Medina – a must for anyone who plans on. visiting Morocco.
You can also expect to drive along the edge of the Atlas Mountains to the famous city of Marrakech which has a busy souq, historic sites, and beautiful gardens to explore.
The tour ends off in Casablanca, although you have a choice to finish off in Marrakech.
Accommodation is three-to-four-star hotels, with upgrades available to a higher Comfort and Superior level on request.
Day 1 : Arrive into Casablanca. Transfer to hotel
Day 2 : Casablanca to Rabat
Day 3 : To Fez via Meknes & Volubolis
Day 4 : Fez, city tour
Day 5 : Skirt the Atlas Mountains to Marrakech
Day 6 : Marrakech, city tour & Majorelle Gardens
Day 7 : Marrakech free time, transfer to Casablanca
Day 8 : Casablanca, free time, transfer to airport for departure
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- English speaking driver and specialist local guides
- Multilingual tour leader throughout (groups of 8 )
- Entrances fees to monuments as stated
- International Flights
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 43 today.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco on a Shoestring tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 January 2022, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco on a Shoestring tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco on a Shoestring tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.