- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- See endless desert during a camel ride.
- Find flavours in local souks.
- Get close to history in ancient medinas.
- Explore the Atlas Mountains.
In our humble opinion, there’s no better way to spend just under two weeks than travelling around majestic, marvelous, magical Morocco. In a country with no shortage of highlights, we make sure to hit all the main ones, including Fès, Chefchaouen, the Atlas Mountains, and plenty of souks to shop in and medinas to explore. After a camel ride through the desert and a few market barters under your belt, you’ll feel like a local in no time.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca/Chefchaouen
Day 3: Chefchaouen
Day 4: Chefchaouen/Fès
Day 5: Fès
Day 6: Fès/Marrakech
Day 7: Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech/Todra Gorge
Day 9: Todra Gorge/Merzouga
Day 10: Merzouga/Aït Ben Haddou
Day 11: Aït Ben Haddou/Aroumd (Aremd)
Day 12: Aroumd (Aremd)/Marrakech
Day 13: Marrakech
- Simple hotels (11 nts), mountain gite (1 nt, multi-share).
12 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD310-405 for meals not included.
- Private air-con van, camel.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Marrakech
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Marrakech
- Your Local Living Moment: Mountain Gîte Stay with Traditional Moroccan Meal, Aroumd (Aremd)
- Enjoy free time in Rabat
- Explore the blue city of Chefchaouen
- Visit the medina and souks of Fès
- Tinghir orientation walk
- Local village walk along the Todra Valley
- Sunset camel ride in the desert
- Traditional dinner and drums under the stars
- Aït Ben Haddou kasbah tour
- Hike in the Atlas Mountains
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco: Markets & Mountains tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 49 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 33 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco: Markets & Mountains tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco: Markets & Mountains tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.