Morocco Kasbahs & Desert
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Desert safaris
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4678
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Wander the winding streets of ancient medinas.
- Sip refreshing mint tea.
- Explore natural gorges and Roman ruins.
- Ride a camel to the sand dunes.
- Barter in exotic souks.
- Enjoy delicious Moroccan fare
- Show more
Perfect for travellers looking for a fast-paced trip, this short but sweet adventure offers up a great combination of Morocco’s must-see highlights and a little free time to explore on your own. Tour the dunes from atop a camel for an authentic way to experience the Sahara, explore high-walled kasbahs and wander the labyrinthine alleys of Fès and Marrakech, all allowing you to discover the history and rugged natural beauty of mysterious Morocco.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca/Fès
Day 3: Fès
Day 4: Fès/Merzouga
Day 5: Merzouga/Todra Gorge
Day 6: Todra Gorge/Aït Ben Haddou
Day 7: Aït Ben Haddou/Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech
- Hotels (7 nts)
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD220-290 for meals not included.
- Private air-conditioned van, camels.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, driver, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mhaya Village Community Lunch, Meknès
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Volubilis guided tour including visit to the Roman ruins
- Fès medina guided tour including artisans' quarter and Fès tannery
- Sunset camel ride in the desert
- Todra Gorge stay with walk through local villages
- Aït Ben Haddou kasbah tour
- Marrakech medina guided walk including Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace, souks and Jemaa el-Fnaa square
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco Kasbahs & Desert tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Kasbahs & Desert tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 May 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco Kasbahs & Desert tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Kasbahs & Desert tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.