- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the imperial cities of Morocco
- Stay overnight in the Sahara Desert
- Enjoy guided tours of Morocco's most important cities
- Diverse the diverse landscape of Morocco
In the company of your private driver, you will travers this diverse landscape, meeting the wonderfully friendly locals who want to share their culture and stories with you. Each day you will enjoy a traditionally Moroccan breakfast at your accommodations while your driver and guide will be happy to recommend best places to dine or have lunch. Plus, your local tour guides will share their world with you, giving you historical information as well as tell you what it is truly like to live in these unique locales.
For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Casablanca & transfer to Rabat
Day 2: Rabat to Chefchaouen: A city awash in blue
Day 3: Chefchaouen to Fez: Roman ruins in Volubilis & Meknes
Day 4: Fez: Exploring the imperial city and medieval medina
Day 5: Fez to Azrou: Ifrane National Park and Atlas Mountains
Day 6: Azrou to Merzouga: Over the Middle Atlas & to the desert
Day 7: Merzouga to Ouarzazate: The edge of the Sahara
Day 8: Ouarzazate to Marrakesh: Over the High Atlas
Day 9: Marrakesh city tour
Day 10: Departure from Marrakesh
- Meals: 9 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Private tour guides in Fez and Marrakesh only
- Private, guided tours of Fez and Marrakesh
- Hammam visit in Fez
- Entrance and museum fees during the private, guided tours only
- A guided camel ride
- Private transportation & English-speaking drivers
- Airport pick-up transfer
- Full time, 24-hour emergency assistance
- All accommodation as per the itinerary including a night in a Bedouin tent
- International airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Miscellaneous personal expenses
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.