- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Dodge the donkeys, discover the dye pits and embrace the smell of spices as you navigate the mystical alleyways of Fes under the guidance of your expert leader.
- Share a cup of sweet mint tea with Berbers and enjoy a local lunch in a mudbrick kasbah as you explore the unchanged culture and stunning scenery of Todra Gorge.
- Ride a camel over windswept sand dunes at sunset and spend an evening camped under the Sahara’s starry night sky.
- Witness Morocco’s changing landscapes from the comfort of your private minivan – from fertile valleys and lush pine forests to ancient kasbah ruins and the rocky Atlas Mountains.
Embrace your family’s sense of adventure, without forgoing comfort, on this ten-day tour through the mystical and mesmerising land of Morocco. Explore the French-infused port city of Casablanca, wander the labyrinth of tanneries and spice souks in Fes, discover the rocky landscape of the Atlas Mountains, camp under the starry night sky of the Sahara desert, sip mint tea with Berbers in Todra Gorge and join the nightly carnival of fortune tellers, snake charmers and acrobats in Marrakech. From ancient kasbah ruins to colourful bazaars, and all the couscous and tasty tagines in between, your expert guide will ensure you uncover all the highlights while allowing for plenty of free, family time to create treasured memories at your own pace.
- Hotels (8 nights) Desert Camping (1 night)
- 8 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Private Minivan
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Casablanca - Guided Tour of Hassan II Mosque
- Fes - Medina guided walking tour
- Fes - Medersa Attarine Visit
- Fes - Fondouk Nejjarine Visit
- Midelt - walking tour Berrem village
- Sahara Desert - Camel ride
- El Khorbat - Museum
- Todra Gorge - Lunch in a mudbrick kasbah
- Ait Benhaddou - Kasbah visit
- Ait Benhaddou - Tea at Tawsna association
- Marrakech - Djemma el Fna square
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco Family Holiday Comfort tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Family Holiday Comfort tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco Family Holiday Comfort tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Family Holiday Comfort tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Just as a heads up before you book: this trip is new to our range this year. And while we have thoroughly researched every detail of the logistics, new destinations can sometimes throw us some unexpected surprises. More often than not, it’ll be a great surprise. But every now and again there might be a hiccup. We like to think that’s what puts the ‘adventure’ in ‘adventure travel’.
- This trip includes time spent travelling in a minivan with your group. Extra space can be tight, and conditions may feel a little cramped. It’s all part of the adventure and a great way to get to know your fellow travellers. Please read the itinerary carefully for travel time estimates.
- Want to see the coast? Why not add on our Essaouira Short Break (trip code XMAE)
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers