- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- age_requirement 15+ years old
- Uncover one of the most remote parts of the Roman Empire and the most impressive Roman ruins in Morocco at the World Heritagelisted Volubilis.
- Navigating the narrow alleys and ramshackle stalls of Fes’ medina is a breeze with a group size of no larger than 12.
- Stay in a mixture of elegant hotels and unique local lodgings – from an elegant, traditional riad in Fes to a desert camp.
- Enjoy a Lawrence of Arabia moment while you ride a camel across the desert, with the beautiful sunrise over the dunes of Sahara as your backdrop.
This immersive 13-day journey through Morocco will see you exploring everything from the mighty mosque of Hassan II to the immense Sahara, experiencing local hospitality along the way. Wander the charming Meknes medina, discover the high plains market of Midelt, walk the cliffs of the Tadra Gorge and travel to each destination in the comfort of an air-conditioned private vehicle. With comfortable accommodation and memorable food experiences along the way, this trip allows you to explore Morocco in style.
Casablanca — Rabat – Meknes
Meknes — Volubilis — Fes
Todra Gorge – Dades Valley — M'Goun Valley
Ourigane – Marrakech
- Comfortable hotel (4 nights), Mountain guesthouse (1 night), Desert camp (1 night), Traditional riad (5 nights), Feature Stay (1 night)
- 12 Breakfasts, 8 Dinners
- Camel , Private vehicle
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Casablanca - Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat - Kasbah Les Oudayas
- Rabat - Kasbah Oudaya Local Drink
- Rabat - Hassan Tower
- Rabat - Mausoleum Mohammed V
- Rabat - Mausoleum Hassan II
- Volubilis - Entrance and Guided Tour
- Meknes - Medina walking tour
- Meknes - Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail
- Fes - Medina walking tour
- Fes - Funduq al-Najjarin
- Fes - Al-Attarine Madrasa
- M'goun Valley - Guided Half Day Hike
- Tea making demonstartion with Berber family
- Skoura - Kasbah Skoura & Oasis Visit
- Tea time in Tawesna association
- Marrakech - Medina walking tour
- Koutoubia Mosque and minaret
- Djemma el Fna fresh orange juice
- Marrakech - Palais Bahia
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 March 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- One of the highlights of this trip is wandering around the Fes medina on Day 4. You will be on your feet for at least 5–6 hours, but the sights, smells and sounds make are well worth any weariness at the end of the day.
- The camel rides on Days 6 and 7 are a romantic way to see the Sahara, but if you'd prefer, it's possible to walk alongside the caravan on the sand for about an hour.
- The remote areas of M’Goun Valley and Todra Gorge that this tour visits on Day 8 are best discovered on foot, which is why the itinerary includes a trek. You'll need a moderate level of fitness and appropriate footwear and clothing to enjoy it. If trekking isn’t really your thing, you can speak with your leader about activities on offer in the valley.
- The weather in Morocco can be extreme. Summer temperatures can be uncomfortably hot, especially for those who aren't accustomed to the heat, so please consider carefully what time of year you travel.
- Although you shouldn’t expect any aggressive selling techniques in Morocco you may be approached by shop owners and street vendors offering their goods to you on regular occasions.
- We've sourced our accommodation very carefully and picked the best possible hotels in line with the Peregrine style of travel, but keep in mind the service and accommodation in Morocco may differ to standards you're accustomed to at home.
- In 2021, Ramadan will take place from 12 April to 11 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience. However, some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description