- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk down the cobbled streets of Fez medina during a guided tour. Discover Chefchaouen
- Visit Moulay Idriss Zerhoune, Morocco's spiritual centre
- Go for a hike in the Atlas Mountains
- Opportunities to meet locals and learn more about their way of life
As part of this trip, you will also get the chance to learn more about the culture and lifestyle of Berber highlanders, enjoy a cooking class with an excellent Moroccan chef and relax in a hammam. Similarly, all your meals will be prepared with organic and natural produces.
We understand that there is more to wellness than meets the eye. Therefore, we have designed this itinerary with as much attention to spiritual enrichment as physical. Delve into sufism during a hiking trip in Mount Zerhoune and meet the musicians of Joujouka, known for their sufi trance performances
Since we want this trip to be ecologically friendly and sustainable in nature, we will prioritize reducing, reusing and recycling as much as possible. You will spend most of the nights in guesthouses and get plenty of opportunities to mingle with locals. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Casablanca airport – Rabat – Moulay Idriss Zerhoune
Day 2: Moulay Idriss Zerhoune – Fez via Volubilis
Day 3: Hiking in Tghat Valley & Mount Zalagh
Day 4: Fez: Guided walking tour
Day 5: Fez – Rif Mountains – Chefchaouen
Day 6: Chefchaouen guided walking tour & transfer to Rabat
Day 7: Rabat – Casablanca & departure
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Pickup and drop-off transfers from and to Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport on the first and the last day of the tour. All ground transport as per the itinerary
- 6 nights' accommodation in 4-star hotels & guesthouses as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking, local tour guides and team leaders
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- All taxes & hotels gratuities
- Airline tickets
- Morocco visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers and must be booked at an additional cost
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.