- 'Imperial cities', Meknes, Fes, Marrakech
- Volubilis, Morocco's only Roman site
- Atlas Mountain vistas and charming villages
- Merzouga dunes Sahara experience
- Dramatic Todra Gorge
- Relaxed seaside town of Essaouira
- Show more
This Morocco tour takes us to a land that has been known to inspire and astound.
When gazing up at the Corinthian columns of Meknes we can easily imagine these stone structures being responsible for holding up the blue sky above the ancient city.
The closest we can ever come to reliving times of such notoriety is by combining the country's remnants of ancient civilizations with a little imagination.
While in Casablanca, it's easy to visualize the 30, 000 workers and craftsmen busy constructing the Hassan II Mosque as we look above our heads at the awe-inspiring ceilings.
It's hard not to be spellbound by the magic when we watch the dunes of the Merzouga change colour during sunset.
Thinking of the Middle Atlas region as somewhere we have been before is a forgivable misconception because the land contains so many details that make up the our idea of perfection.
Day : 1 Arrive in Casablanca
Day : 2 Casablanca - Rabat - Fes
Day : 3 Fes - Volubilis - Meknes - Fes
Day : 4 Fes: City Tour
Day : 5 Fes - Erfoud
Day : 6 Rissani & Merzouga Dunes
Day : 7 Merzouga - Todra Gorge - Ouarzazate
Day : 8 Ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou - Taroudannt
Day : 9 Taroudannt: City Tour
Day : 10 Taroudannt - Essaouira
Day : 11 Essaouira: Walking Tour
Day : 12 Essaouira - Marrakech
Day : 13 Marrakech: City Tour
Day : 14 Departure
- Accommodation in three and four-star properties. Should such accommodation be unavailable, suitable alternatives will be provided
- 13 Breakfast
- 13 Dinner
- All included
- Guided by Expert Tour Leaders.
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 109+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 March 2023, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This trip has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with the assurance that we have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols – so you can experience ‘Safe Travels’.
- This trip will adhere to local authorities’ requirements on group sizes. Group sizes will be reduced or spilt throughout the tour duration or on some days to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be implemented during transportation and followed on the accommodation premises as well.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.