- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 16+ years old
- age_requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 'Imperial cities', Meknes, Fes, Marrakech
- Volubilis, Morocco's only Roman site
- Atlas Mountain vistas and charming villages
- Merzouga dunes Sahara experience
This Morocco tour takes us to a land that has been known to inspire and astound.
When gazing up at the Corinthian columns of Meknes we can easily imagine these stone structures being responsible for holding up the blue sky above the ancient city.
The closest we can ever come to reliving times of such notoriety is by combining the country's remnants of ancient civilizations with a little imagination.
While in Casablanca, it's easy to visualize the 30, 000 workers and craftsmen busy constructing the Hassan II Mosque as we look above our heads at the awe-inspiring ceilings.
It's hard not to be spellbound by the magic when we watch the dunes of the Merzouga change colour during sunset.
Thinking of the Middle Atlas region as somewhere we have been before is a forgivable misconception because the land contains so many details that make up the our idea of perfection.
Day : 1 Arrive in Casablanca
Day : 2 Casablanca - Rabat - Fes
Day : 3 Fes - Volubilis - Meknes - Fes
Day : 4 Fes: City Tour
Day : 5 Fes - Erfoud
Day : 6 Rissani & Merzouga Dunes
Day : 7 Merzouga - Todra Gorge - Ouarzazate
Day : 8 Ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou - Taroudannt
Day : 9 Taroudannt: City Tour
Day : 10 Taroudannt - Essaouira
Day : 11 Essaouira: Walking Tour
Day : 12 Essaouira - Marrakech
Day : 13 Marrakech: City Tour
Day : 14 Departure
- 251 Breakfast
- 247 Dinner
- 6 Lunch
- Any international flights to/from Casablanca are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this MOROCCO tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this MOROCCO tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
MOROCCO tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this MOROCCO tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This trip will adhere to local authorities’ requirements on group sizes. Group sizes will be reduced or spilt throughout the tour duration or on some days to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be implemented during transportation and followed on the accommodation premises as well.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are in line with the recommendations from the World Health Organization and which furthermore follows the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines