- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- age_requirement 15+ years old
- Marvel at the size of the Mosque of Hassan II, which dominates the Casablanca skyline. This massive edifice is the largest in Africa and second only in the world to the great mosque at Mecca.
- Uncover one of the most remote parts of the Roman Empire, and the most impressive Roman ruins in Morocco, on a guided tour of the World Heritage site Volubilis.
- Enjoy the magical atmosphere and hospitality during your feature stay in a traditional Riad, a Moroccan house with an interior garden, fountain and beautifully decorated rooms.
- Dive into Fes’ medina on a fullday tour and be surrounded by the spiritual and cultural heart of Morocco in arguably the world's most fascinating and confounding Old Town.
Take in the rich history and diverse culture of Morocco on an 11-day journey through this North African gem. Marvel at the Mosque of Hassan II in French-infused Casablanca, discover the charming streets of the Medina in magical Meknes, uncover ancient history at the Roman ruins of Volubilis, wander through the labyrinth of twisting alleyways in Fes el Bali, relax in the lakeside settlement of Bine el Ouidane and, as the sun goes down, watch Jemaa el Fna come to life with markets and magicians in Marrakech and relax in the European-tinged Essaouira. Indulge your senses on this mesmerising adventure bursting with vibrant colours, spiced aromas and the taste of 1001 Moroccan treats.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Bin el Ouidane
Essaouira – Marrakech
- Comfortable Hotel (3 nights), Traditional riad (4 nights), Guesthouse (1 night), Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 10 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Taxi
- Casablanca - Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat - Kasbah Les Oudayas
- Rabat - Kasbah Oudaya Local Drink
- Rabat - Mausoleum Mohammed V
- Rabat - Hassan Tower
- Rabat - Mausoleum Hassan II
- Meknes - Medina walking tour
- Volubilis - Entrance and Guided Tour
- Meknes - Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail
- Fes - Funduq al-Najjarin
- Fes - Medina walking tour
- Fes - Al-Attarine Madrasa
- Tea making demonstration
- Ouzoud - Ouzoud Falls
- Marrakech - Medina walking tour
- Local food tasting in Marrakech
- Djemma el Fna fresh orange juice
- Marrakech - Palais Bahia
- Seafood Market Lunch - Essaouira
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Moroccan Serenade tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Moroccan Serenade tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 March 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Moroccan Serenade tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Moroccan Serenade tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip includes a full day tour around the Medina of Fes on Day 4. You will be on your feet at least five to six hours, but this is one of the highlights of Morocco and well worth any weariness at the end of the long day.
- The weather in Morocco can be extreme. Summer temperatures can be uncomfortably hot, especially for those who aren't accustomed to the heat, so please consider carefully what time of year you travel. If you do travel in the warmer months, pack layers to cover you from the sun, bring the necessary sun protection and drink plenty of water.
- Although you shouldn’t expect any aggressive selling techniques in Morocco, please be aware that you may be approached by shop owners and street vendors offering their goods to you on regular occasions.
- We've sourced our accommodation very carefully and picked the best possible hotels in line with the Peregrine style of travel, but keep in mind the service and accommodation in Morocco may differ to standards you're accustomed to at home.
- In 2021, Ramadan will take place from 12 April to 11 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience. However, some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description