- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Traditional dinner at local guesthouse
- Orientation walk of Chefchaouen
- Orientation tour of Moulay Idriss
- Traditional lunch with a local family in Moulay Idriss
Is this trip for me? IN-DEPTH. OTHERWORDLY. ADVENTUROUS. Thought Morocco was all #wanderlust pics of bazaars, riding camels and a whole lot of couscous? Well yeah, there's that...but in 11 whirlwind days with us you'll see the side of Morocco your Instagram feed can't do justice. Delve deeper into a unique culture, throw yourself into new experiences and discover a world unlike any other with a small group of absolute legends. Yalla!
Day 1 : Casablanca, Morocco
Day 2 : Casablanca to Chefchaouen
Day 3 : Chefchaouen
Day 4 : Chefchaouen to Fes via Moulay Idriss and Volubilis
Day 5 : Fes
Day 6 : Fes to Erfoud via Ifrane and Midelt
Day 7 : Erfoud to Merzouga Desert Camp
Day 8 : Merzouga to Aït Benhaddou via Todra Gorge and Ouarzazate
Day 9 : Aït Benhaddou to Marrakech
Day 10 : Marrakech
Day 11 : Marrakech
- 8 nights in hotels (twin/double share)
- 1 night in a kasbah
- 1 night in a desert camp
- 10 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 4 Dinners
- Air-conditioned minibus
-Group dinner at local restaurant: from prices available locally
-City tour of Chefchaouen: from prices available locally
-Group lunch at Amal Association restaurant: from prices available locally
-Hammam and massage in a local spa: from 750 MAD
-Tagine cooking class: from 640 MAD
-Food tour: from 605 MAD
-Palmery cycling tour: from 350 MAD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Moroccan Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 50 today.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Moroccan Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 February 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Moroccan Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Moroccan Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.